Danske Bank has launched a new ‘Helping Hand’ offer for customers who remortgage from another lender. The new offer will see customers benefit from free standard legals, a free valuation and £250 cashback, as well as reduced rates on the Bank’s Standard Fixed Rates.
Richard Caldwell, Managing Director of Personal Banking and Small Business at Danske Bank, said: “Despite the Bank of England interest rise towards the end of last year, UK Finance figures indicated strong and sustained growth in Northern Ireland’s remortgage market in the last quarter of 2017.
“In our own figures, we saw a 35% uplift in new mortgage lending in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year.
“Our new ‘Helping Hand’ incentive will further strengthen our mortgage proposition and offer another competitive option for home owners in Northern Ireland who are considering switching their mortgage lender.”
Pictured launching Danske Bank’s new Helping Hand offer for mortgage switchers are Helen McErlean, Mortgage Consultant, Danske Bank and Richard Caldwell, Managing Director of Personal Banking and Small Business, Danske Bank.
1. This offer is available:
- For residential home loans of £30,000 or more;
- For customers remortgaging to Danske Bank from another lender and who are not moving house;
- If a customer is not availing of Danske Bank’s Standard Cashback offer.
2. This offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
3. Terms and conditions and valuation clawback apply.
4. This offer is not available with shared ownership schemes (e.g. NI Co-Ownership scheme)
5. For more information, visit danskebank.co.uk/mortgages