Why choose us
- Get up to £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £75,000 or more or, if you are a homebuyer or you are switching to us and your home is in Northern Ireland
- If your home has an EPC or PEA rating of A-C, you might be eligible for Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage
- We offer Fixed Rate mortgages through Co-Ownership in Northern Ireland and through the Help to Buy Scheme in select parts of England
- You can make overpayments
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 35 years
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Cashback offer is only available in Northern Ireland and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Cashback is not available on our fee-paying mortgages for homemovers.
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- If you are buying a home in England, find out what we can do for you
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
How much could I borrow?
Our mortgage calculator will give you an idea of how much you might be able to borrow.
Please read about our mortgages before you go any further
This calculator is for the use of customers in Northern Ireland only. If you are buying a home in England, get in contact with your local Mortgage Advice Bureau Broker to find out how much you could borrow. Our remortgage offer is currently only available to customers in Northern Ireland.