Why this loan might be right for you
- Single or joint applications
- Borrow between £1,000 and £25,000
- Repay your loan over 1 to 5 years
- The interest rate is our Danske Bank Standard Variable Rate (UK) which means your loan repayments may go up as well as down
- It isn’t secured against your home
- You can make overpayments as often as you like
- No early repayment charge
- We can tell you how much you need to clear your loan early
- No arrangement fee
Check you’re eligible to apply
You can apply for a Home Owner's Personal Loan if you're an existing Danske mortgage customer, 18 or over and a UK resident.
- If you’re self employed you’ll need to provide your gross yearly income from your most recent SA302 along with a copy of your Tax Year overview
- If you apply for a loan, we’ll complete a credit search for all applicants, which will leave a footprint on each credit file.
Your application may be affected if you’ve:
- had an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or been declared bankrupt in the last 6 years
- Defaulted on any balances
- Missed or made late payments on a credit or store card, loan or finance agreement (including mobile phone bills)
Call us on 0800 660 033
to apply or find out more
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
- This personal loan is not available to buy property or land (not even the deposit); for any speculative purpose (such as investments, stocks and shares, or gambling); for any business purpose; to fund living expenses or for anything illegal.
- Our Home Owner’s Personal Loan isn’t just for home improvements. It can be used for anything from the holiday of a lifetime to buying a new car.
- Repayments must be made from a Danske Bank personal current account.
Prices and interest rates
Correct as at 1 September 2023
7.4% APR Representative. Based on a loan amount of £12,500 over 48 months at an interest rate of 7.15% p.a. (variable). Monthly repayment £300.00. Total amount payable £14,400.00.