Good to know
- Easy online application, simply click on the Apply Online button below and fill in the form. Or you can apply using eBanking, if you are registered for this service.
- Or, if you have Mobile Bank, you can open a new account without the need to fill an application form and in just a few clicks, by selecting the + symbol on the Accounts screen in Mobile Bank.
- Get access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using eBanking and our Mobile Bank app.
- Take out your money whenever you need it.
- Pay in as much as you like, whenever you like.
Need to know
- Available to personal customers aged 18 or over.
- You must register or be registered for eBanking to open this account.
- You can open the account with as little as £1.
- You can only operate this account using eBanking or our Mobile Bank app - you can't manage this account in-branch.
- When taking money out of your account, limits may apply depending on the service you are using.
1. What is the interest rate?
|All credit balances||2.65%|
Interest is calculated daily and paid into your account at the end of October each year.
2. Can Danske Bank change the interest rate?
- Yes, this rate is variable. We can decrease the credit interest rate for any of the reasons set out in the General Terms and Conditions - Personal Banking.
- We will give you 2 months’ notice of any reductions to the credit interest rate. You will be able to end the agreement before the end of the notice period without incurring any extra charges.
- We may increase the credit interest rate payable on the account immediately. We will advise you of any increase in the credit interest rate on your next statement.
- Please see Clause 16.2 in the General Terms and Conditions - Personal Banking for more details on when we may change the credit interest rates and the notice that we will give you.
3. What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This account is not suitable for day-to-day banking.
A Joint eSaver Account cannot be opened using the Mobile Bank app.
You will be sent a statement at least every 6 months. With eBanking, you can ask us to make your statements available electronically rather than as paper copies.
Taxation depends on an individual's circumstances and may change in the future.
Our Mobile Bank app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Our eBanking and Mobile Bank app may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.