Good to know
- Easy online application
- Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via eBanking and our app
- You can request that interest, when it is paid, be transferred to another account so it is not treated as a withdrawal
- Withdraw your money whenever you need it
- Pay in as much as you like, whenever you like
Need to know
- Available to personal customers aged 18 or over
- You must register or be registered for eBanking to open this account
- You will receive interest for every month you do not make a withdrawal. If you make a withdrawal from your account you will not be entitled to any interest on the balance in your account for the period of the calendar month during which you made the withdrawal
- You can open a maximum of one account in your sole name and a maximum of one account in your joint name with another party
- You can open the account with a minimum of £1. There is no maximum balance
- You can only operate this account using eBanking or our app - you can't manage this account in-branch
1. What is the interest rate?
|Balance||No withdrawal (Gross/AER variable)||One withdrawal made (Gross/AER variable)|
|All credit balances||0.01%/0.01%||0.01%/0.01%|
Interest is calculated on a daily basis on the cleared credit balance on your account and applied annually at the end of October.
2. Can Danske Bank change the interest rate?
- Yes, this rate is variable. We can decrease the credit interest rate for any of the reasons set out in the General Terms and Conditions - Personal Banking.
- We will give you 2 months’ notice of any reductions to the credit interest rate. You will be able to end the agreement before the end of the notice period without incurring any extra charges.
- We may increase the credit interest rate payable on the account immediately. We will advise you of any increase in the credit interest rate on your next statement.
- Please see Clause 16.2 in the General Terms and Conditions - Personal Banking for more details on when we may change the credit interest rates and the notice that we will give you.
3. What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This account is not suitable for day-to-day banking.
You will be sent a statement at least every 6 months. With eBanking, you can ask us to make your statements available electronically rather than as paper copies.
Taxation depends on an individual's circumstances and may change in the future.
Our app is available for iOS and Android devices.