Why choose us?
- Interest only payments while you complete the build
- Funds released in stages, meaning you only pay interest on what you've used
- No early repayment charge and no restriction on overpayments
- We can lend you as little as £10,000
- You can repay the loan over 6-18 months
Things you need to know
- Once you've completed your build you must repay the loan using a mortgage or your own funds
- Your home is security for your mortgage and you may also need to provide other security
- We charge a fee for this product
- Your repayments may go up as well as down
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Ask us more or book an appointment
Other important information
- Not a portable loan.
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling and will not consider Self Build Home Loan applications where the applicant’s income is in another currency.
Terms and conditions
- When the build is complete, if you decide not to convert to a Danske Bank residential repayment mortgage you will be required to repay the outstanding capital to us.
- You will have to pay for an independent professional valuation. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have adequate buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- For further conditions please see our Home Loan General Offer Conditions.