Good to know
- Interest-free overdraft of up to £3,000
- Foreign currency without having to pay commission
- Favourable interest rates on our fixed-rate personal loans
- Discounted arrangement fee on our residential mortgages
Need to know
- You must be aged between 18 and 27 to hold this account
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances. Lending terms and conditions apply
- Arranged overdrafts are repayable on demand. This means you may have to repay any overdraft in full when asked to do so
A contactless Debit Mastercard
You can use your debit card online, in store and at any cash machine showing the Mastercard logo. Contactless technology allows you to spend up to £30 in store with a simple tap of your card – perfect for when you are in a rush.
Find out more
Text and email alerts to get updates on your account balance
If you use eBanking, we can give you information about your balance by email or text message. With this service, you decide the type of alerts you receive (for example, if you want to receive alerts when your balance is low or when you receive a payment).
Find out more
Easy access to your account with eBanking and Mobile Bank apps
As well as banking face-to-face at a branch, you can now take care of your finances in more ways than before with our online, mobile and tablet banking solutions and services.
Find out more
Free cash withdrawals at any Post Office® counter
You can use your Debit Mastercard to withdraw cash, pay in cheques and cash, and check the balance of your accounts, at over 400 branches of the Post Office®.
Switching a current account to Danske Bank is a free, quick and simple process. And with the Current Account Switch Service, the switch is guaranteed to be completed within seven business days.Learn about the switching process
- You can apply through this website.
- If you are new to Danske Bank, you need to live in Northern Ireland.
- If you are already a Danske Bank customer, you need to live in the UK.
- You will be able to have this account until you (or, if you hold a joint account, any account holder) turn 28.
- You will be sent a statement at least every 6 months. With eBanking, you can ask us to make your statements available electronically rather than as paper copies.
- There are limits on the number of free withdrawals and cheque payments you can make over the counter at our branches. Full details of fees and charges can be found in our Fees and service charges explained leaflet.
A range of charging scenarios is available to show you the charges you will be expected to pay if you try to spend money that isn't in your account and you haven't arranged an overdraft, or if you spend money that takes your account into unarranged overdraft.
Information on how to reduce or avoid fees, charges and interest is available. Follow the link to read our recommended steps.
- Full terms and conditions apply.