Why this loan might be right for you
- Borrow from £1,000 up to the full amount of your tuition fees
- Repay your loan over 1 to 5 years
- This is a variable rate loan, which means your loan repayments may go up as well as down
- Interest only repayment option for up to the first 30 months
- You can make over payments as often as you like
- No early repayment charge
- We can tell you how much you need to clear your loan early
- No arrangement fee
Check you’re eligible to apply
You can apply for a Postgraduate Funding loan if you’re an existing customer, 18 or over and a UK resident
- This loan is available to assist solely with the payment of course fees for graduates undertaking further study
- Your course must last no more than 3 years
- If you apply for a loan, we’ll complete a credit search, which will leave a footprint on your credit file.
- had an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or been declared bankrupt in the last 6 years
- Defaulted on any balances
- Missed or made late payments on a credit or store card, loan or finance agreement (including mobile phone bills)
Your application may be affected if you’ve:
The Danske Postgraduate Funding Loan provides you with the option to make interest-only monthly repayments for up to the first 30 months. After the interest-only period ends, your monthly repayments will increase to cover the outstanding capital as well as the interest.
- Before we provide the loan you must confirm you have been accepted on to a postgraduate course by providing us with your university offer letter.
- A guarantee and indemnity may be required, for which a fee may be payable. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
- This personal loan is not available to buy property or land (not even the deposit); for any speculative purpose (such as investments, stocks and shares, or gambling); for any business purpose; to fund living expenses or for anything illegal.
- Repayments must be made from a Danske Bank personal current account.
Prices and interest rates
Correct as at 27 November 2023
We also offer an Elective Study Loan for medical students who require funding for their elective study period. Please contact us on 0800 660 033 for more information and to apply.