- For 11-17 year olds
- Contactless Debit Mastercard
- Easy access to your account with eBanking and Mobile Bank App
- We can send you text messages or emails about your account (for example, how much you have in your account).
- Send and receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number with Paym
- Make payments using your smart phone or smart watch
Other things you need to know
- When you turn 18 we will change your Danske Discovery current account to a Danske Freedom current account. You don’t need to do anything, you keep the same account number, and any regular payments such as direct debits or standing orders will stay in place.
- There are age controls on some services.
- Our Mobile Banking app, smart phone and smart watch apps are available to customers aged 13 or over. You may need your parent’s or guardian’s permission.
- If you are under 16, you’ll need your parent's or guardian's permission to:
- register for eBanking; and
- use your Debit Mastercard to make payments.
Due to significant volumes, it’s currently taking longer than expected to process Danske Discovery applications.
We’re continuing to work on this and if we require any further information from you to support your application we’ll contact you.
Thank you for your patience.