If you’re already set up for eBanking but need a reminder of your user id or passcode, please call 0345 603 1534 so we can help you get back online. You’ll also find your user id on your Danske Mobile Bank app (in the About You section, under Profile).
Good to know
With eBanking you can:
- Manage your accounts, check balances and pay bills
- Transfer money and make payments
- View or delete direct debits and set up and amend standing orders
- Apply for overdrafts, new accounts and personal loans
- Order foreign currency
Once you’re set up for eBanking, you can download the Danske Bank Mobile App to manage your money 24 hours a day, no matter where you are.
Need to know
- We’ll never ask you to reveal PINs, credit or debit card numbers over the phone, through email or by text
- We recommend you download and install Webroot Secure Anywhere® free if you use eBanking
- These services may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Complete mandatory fields before clicking Submit
What happens next?
We’ll issue you with an Electronic Signature to log on to eBanking and the Danske Mobile Bank app. Your Electronic Signature is made up of 3 parts:
- An 8 digit User ID
- A 4 digit passcode (we’ll issue you with a temporary passcode which must be changed the first time you log on)
- A way to generate a one-time passcode using our Danske ID app or eSafeID physical fob.
If you have a smartphone, find out more about our security app. Danske ID, and download the app to enable you to log on to eBanking for the first time, once you have received the remainder of your electronic signature.
If you do not have a smartphone, we can offer you an eSafeID device instead and we’d recommend ordering your eSafeID device as soon as you have registered for eBanking. The eSafeID is a physical fob which generates a six digit code enabling you to log on securely online.
To order your eSafeID, pop into your local branch or phone 0345 603 1534 and select option 2 to order.
Find out about everything eBanking offers as well as helpful guides on how to use eBanking and FAQs.Learn more