Why choose us?
- Get up to £1,500 cashback for First Time Buyers or Home Movers on mortgages of £75,000 and over
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our remortgage offer
- You could need as little as 5% deposit
- Fix your rate for an agreed length of time
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 30 years
- A portable mortgage, so you may be able to transfer it if you move house
- We offer mortgages through Co-Ownership
- Make an overpayment of up to 10% each year without incurring Early Repayment Charges. Find out more
Things you need to know
- Cashback and remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- You'll need a servicing account if you don't have a current account with us already
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge
Ask us more or book an appointment
Other important information
- When you reach the end of your Fixed Rate period, you will automatically move to Danske Follow-on Rate.
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider Fixed Rate applications where the applicant's income is in another currency. Fluctuations in the exchange rate may affect your affordability. More information is provided in our glossary.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.