Why choose us?
- Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage Service - If your home has an energy efficiency rating of A to C we could save you money on your mortgage
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our Remortgage Offer if your home is in Northern Ireland
- Fix your rate for an agreed length of time
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 40 years
- A portable mortgage, so you may be able to transfer it if you move house
- We offer Fixed Rate mortgages through Co-Ownership in Northern Ireland
- Make an overpayment of up to 10% each year without incurring Early Repayment Charges. Find out more
- Borrow up to 90% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge
What best describes you?
Tell us why you need a mortgage and we'll point you in the right direction.
Decision in Principle (DiP)
You can get a DiP from us. This gives you an estimate of how much money you may be able to borrow. This can be useful to show sellers you’re serious about buying their property.
Ask us more or book an appointment
Other important information
- When you reach the end of your Fixed Rate period, you will automatically move to Danske Follow-on Rate.
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider Fixed Rate applications where the applicant's income is in another currency. Fluctuations in the exchange rate may affect your affordability. More information is provided in our glossary.
- If you need to close or switch your fixed rate mortgage account to another provider during the fixed rate term, an Early Repayment Charge will normally apply. This example compares the costs associated with early repayment of our 2 and 5 year fixed rate mortgages.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- For further conditions please see our Home Loan General Offer Conditions