If you’re purchasing a home in Northern Ireland, we have a range of mortgages to suit you. Whether you’re moving in as a first time buyer, moving up as a home mover, moving on as a switcher from another mortgage provider or an existing customer looking to renew your deal, we’re here to help.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Why choose us?
- Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage Service - If your home has an energy efficiency rating of A to C we could save you money on your mortgage
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our Remortgage Offer if your home is in Northern Ireland
- We offer Fixed Rate mortgages through Co-Ownership in Northern Ireland
- You can make overpayments
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 40 years
- Borrow up to 90% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Remortgage offers are only available in Northern Ireland and may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over – lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
What best describes you?
Tell us why you need a mortgage and we'll point you in the right direction.
Start your mortgage journey with us
Get started by finding out how much you could borrow or seeing how much your monthly repayments might be. If you’re ready, you can also apply for a Decision in Principle.
How much could I borrow?
Whether you’re buying your first home, moving home or switching your mortgage to us, find out how much you might be able to borrow. It only takes a few minutes.Calculate how much you can borrow
How much will it cost?
You can use our repayment calculator to find out how much your mortgage may cost.Calculate your mortgage repayments
Decision in Principle (DiP)
You can get a DiP from us. This gives you an estimate of how much money you may be able to borrow. This can be useful to show sellers you’re serious about buying their property.