Good to know
- You can open an account in any branch or by phone,
- Or, if you have our Mobile Banking app, you can open a new account in just a few clicks, by selecting the symbol on the Accounts screen in the app.
- You can put money in and take money out at any of our branches.
- You can access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using eBanking and our app.
- Take out your money whenever you need it.
- You can put in as much as you like, whenever you like.
Need to know
- Available to personal customers aged 18 or over.
- You can open the account with as little as £1.
- Limits may apply to withdrawals from your Danske Instant Access account, depending on the service you are using.
Rate correct as at 1 September 2023
|All credit balances||1.65%|
Interest is calculated daily and paid into your account at the end of October each year.
Interest is paid 'gross'. This means that we do not deduct tax from the interest we pay. Depending on your personal circumstances, you may have to pay tax on your interest (this may change in the future).
AER stands for 'Annual Equivalent Rate' and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded (paid on the total balance including previous interest) once each year.
The rate of interest is variable and subject to change in the future. We will give you two months' written notice of any reductions to the credit interest rate. If we increase the credit interest rate on your account we will make the change immediately.
This account is not suitable for day-to-day banking.
A Joint Danske Instant Access account cannot be opened using the Mobile Banking app.
You will be sent a statement at least every 6 months. With eBanking, you can ask us to make your statements available electronically rather than as paper copies.
Our Mobile Bank app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Our eBanking and Mobile Bank app may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Ready to open an account?
Apply in branch
You can open an account in any Danske Bank branch.
Apply by phone
Call us on 0800 660 033
Apply on our Mobile Banking app
You must be an existing customer and registered for this service.
Asked to upload your signed Account Agreement?
If your Discovery Savings is changing to a Danske Instant Access and we’ve asked you to upload a signed Account Agreement, you’re in the right place.