Is your Danske Bank mortgage deal coming to an end? Whether you want to review your deal, reduce your mortgage term, or reconsider your monthly payments, we have options to suit you.
Danske Bank have signed up to the UK Government’s Mortgage Charter. If you are concerned about your Danske mortgage repayments, we have support options available which can be applied for online. Read more about the support outlined in the Mortgage Charter.
You can also visit our Money Worries section for details of other forms of support.
Why stay with us?
- You may be able to renew your mortgage yourself online.
- Get access to exclusive rates.
- You can make overpayments.
- You can repay your mortgage over terms up to 40 years
- You could get an exclusive Home Owner’s Personal Loan of up to £25,000
- We have a dedicated local phone line just for you 0800 032 5501
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Are you ready to renew your mortgage?
Have a look at our range of products to find a deal that’s right for you.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
With a fixed rate of interest, you'll have the comfort of knowing exactly what you'll pay each month
Tracker Home Loan Mortgage
The variable interest rate you'll pay tracks a margin above the Danske Bank Reference Rate (UK)
Prices and interest rates
We offer a range of mortgages and the actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Talk to us about your options and ask for a personalised illustration.
If you have a fixed rate mortgage with us you may be eligible to renew online. You’ll need your mortgage account number to use our online tool. It will help you see your current details and the new rates available to you.
If you want to make other changes to your mortgage, like a change to your term or a lump sum overpayment, you can’t renew online.
You can renew online if all the following points apply to you:
- You currently have a Fixed Rate mortgage which is due to end in the next 150 days OR your previous Fixed Rate mortgage ended within the last 180 days.
- You want to renew using our online execution only service, which means you don’t want us to provide advice.
- You want to transfer your existing mortgage amount and term without any changes; if you do want to make changes, please read on to find out how we can help.
- The balance of your mortgage is £10,000 or more and the remaining term is 12 months or more.
- Your remaining mortgage is 95% of the property value or less.
- Your property is in the UK.
- You are making monthly repayments on a capital and interest basis.
- All payments are up to date and you are not currently making payments that are less than those detailed in your original mortgage agreement.
What you’ll need to access our online service:
- Mortgage account number (which you can find on eBanking or on your mortgage statement)
- Property postcode
- Date of birth
- Please make sure that you read the separate ‘Product Transfer Offer letter’ before you make a decision.
- Any initial monthly repayment figures illustrated online may be subject to change, and will be confirmed within the Product Transfer Offer letter.
Would you prefer to speak to us about your mortgage?
You can ask for a meeting with one of our mortgage advisers by completing one of the two meeting booking forms below. Before you do that, it’s important you know the following information:
- During the meeting, our mortgage adviser will discuss the fixed rate and variable rate mortgages we offer and explain their features, advantages and limitations.
- We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and offer an "advised" service. That means that we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide you with advice and will recommend the most appropriate mortgage for your needs. There is no fee for this advice.
- We will only provide advice and recommendation for a Danske Bank mortgage product.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Mortgage advising and arranging is covered up to a maximum limit of £85,000. For further information about compensation scheme arrangements (including the amounts covered and eligibility to claim) please ask at your local branch, refer to the FSCS website fscs.org.uk or call 0800 6781100 or 020 7741 4100.
- During your meeting we will collect and record your information on our systems and may share this within the Danske Bank Group. This information is treated as Private and Confidential and you can ask to see your information at any time. Full details on how we use your information is available on our website.
- If you have a complaint, you can contact us in person, in writing, by telephone or through our website. Please ask us for a copy of our leaflet ‘Putting things right for you’ or visit our website. We aim to deal with complaints in a way our customers are satisfied with.
If your circumstances have not significantly changed since your last mortgage review
Complete this form if you:
- do not expect any changes to the terms of your current mortgage; and
- you have not had any significant change to your income or outgoings since your last review.
If your circumstances have changed since your last mortgage review
Complete this form if you:
- want to make changes to the term of your current mortgage or make a lump sum overpayment; and/ or
- you have any significant changes to your income or outgoings since your last review.