Is your Danske Bank mortgage deal due for renewal? Whether you want to review your deal, reduce your mortgage term, or reconsider your monthly payments, we have options to suit your circumstances.
Why stay with us?
Ready to renew?
If you have a fixed rate residential mortgage you can renew online! Use our online tool to see your existing mortgage details and the new rates available to you. You’ll need your mortgage account number.Find out more
Want some help?
We know mortgages can be daunting so if you want some support, just get in touch.Get in touch
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Are you ready to renew your mortgage?
Search our range of products to find a deal that’s right for you.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
With a fixed rate of interest, you'll have the comfort of knowing exactly what you'll pay each month
Tracker Home Loan Mortgage
The variable interest rate you'll pay tracks a margin above the Danske Bank Reference Rate (UK)
Prices and interest rates
We offer a range of mortgages to best suit your requirements – talk to us about your options. Please note that the actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.
Find out how to renew your mortgage below…
You can renew online if all the following points apply to you:
- You’re currently on our Fixed Rate residential mortgage which is due to end in the next 90 days OR your previous Fixed Rate residential mortgage ended within the last 180 days
- You want to remortgage using our online execution only service, which means you don’t want us to provide advice
- You want to transfer your existing mortgage amount and term without any changes
- The balance of your mortgage is £10,000 or more and the remaining term is 12 months or more
- Your remaining mortgage is 95% of the property value or less
- Your property is in the UK
- You are making monthly repayments on a capital and interest basis
- All payments are up to date and you are not currently making payments less than those outlined in your original mortgage agreement
All you’ll need to access our online product switch service is your:
- Mortgage account number (which you can find on eBanking or on your mortgage statement)
- Property postcode
- Date of birth
- Any initial monthly repayment figures illustrated online may be subject to change and will be confirmed within the Product Transfer Offer letter
- Please make sure that you read the separate Product Transfer Offer letter before you make a decision
Please give us a call to book an appointment with a mortgage adviser if any of the following apply to you:
- You’re not sure which mortgage deal is right for you. Our mortgage advisers are on hand to help. They can talk through your options and make a recommendation that’s suitable for you
- You are moving house
- You want to change the amount or term of your mortgage
- Your existing mortgage is a Tracker Home Loan or Self Build Home Loan
- You’ve already started the remortgage process with us and would like an update
- You currently have an alternative repayment arrangement with us other than monthly
- There are two or more loans secured against the same property but they are not in the same names
- Your mortgage application has more than four applicants
Call us on 0800 032 5501