A passcode contains of four digits.
Change passcodeWhen choosing a passcode, be sure to choose something you can remember. You cannot choose four numbers alike e.g. 1111, 4444, 1234.
How you change your passcode
- Log on to eBanking.
- Choose "Settings" in the light blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Choose "Access ID" in the drop down menu and click "Change passcode
- Type in your current passcode.
- Type in a new password.
- Repeat it and click "OK".
If you suspect that somebody else has gained knowledge of your passcode, you must block your access to eBanking with that passcode.
How you block your insecure passcode
- If you are able to access eBanking right away, you can change your password, code and in this way block access with the old passcode.
- If you are not able to access eBanking, you must order a new passcodeword.
New PasscodeIf you forget your passcode (four digit pin), you must order a new passcode.
The first time you log on to eBanking, you need to create your own passcode again.
You can order a new passcode for eBanking through one of the following channels: