Your eBanking passcode must be four digits.
Setting up your new passcode
If you are logging on to eBanking for the first time, or have ordered a new passcode, you will have to change the one we’ve sent you.
We will send your temporary passcode by letter or SMS. Once you have it, you will need to log on to eBanking to set your permanent passcode. You cannot change your passcode on the Mobile Bank app.
Watch our ebanking video guide to help get you set up.
Changing your current passcode
When choosing a passcode, be sure to choose something you can remember. Your new passcode must be four digits and can’t be too simple, such as 1111, 4444, 1234. We recommend that you memorise your passcode and never write it down.
How you change your passcode
- Log on to eBanking.
- Choose “About eBanking” in the top right hand corner, then choose “Settings”.
- Choose "Access ID" in the drop down menu and click "Change passcode"
- Type in your current passcode.
- Type in a new passcode
- Repeat it and click "OK".
What to do if someone knows your passcode
Only you should have access to your eBanking passcode. If you suspect that somebody else knows your passcode, you must block it as soon as possible. This ensures that your account and information is kept secure.
How to block your passcode
- If you are able to access your eBanking right away, you can change your current passcode from the settings menu. This will instantly block your previous passcode.
- If you are unable to access eBanking, you must order a new passcode immediately. You can do this by contacting the Bank.
In each case it may be beneficial to contact us and explain what has happened. An advisor would be happy to assist you where necessary.