Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Looking to switch mortgage provider for a better deal? Get a helping hand for making the switch…
free standard legal fees
By a solicitor of our choice (any additional legal costs will be covered by you)
Up to the value of £600
Up to £550 cashback
Payable on completion of the mortgage
On our fixed rate products
Earn up to £550 Cashback
Cashback value based on mortgage type
|Mortgage product||Cashback value
£30,000 or more
£75,000 or more
Base Rate Tracker
2 year fixed
3 year fixed
|5 year fixed||£250||£550|
Offer available if your loan is a residential mortgages of £30,000 or over, and if you are remortgaging to us from another provider but not moving house.
A mortgage of £102,000 payable over 20 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 1.94% and then on our Follow-on Rate currently 3.2% above Danske Bank Base Rate (UK) of 0.75% (variable) for the remaining 15 years would require 64 monthly payments of £513.05 and 176 monthly payments of £587.70.
The total amount payable would be £136,269.84 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£34,269.84). A product fee (£0), valuation fee (£0) and mortgage exit fees (£125) are also payable.
The overall cost for comparison is 3.0% APRC representative. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration. An Early Repayment Charge may apply. APRC stands for ‘annual percentage rate of charge’. Rates correct as at 2 September 2019.
Start your switcher journey and see if you could save with Danske Bank
Ask us more or book an appointment
Other important information
- This offer may be withdrawn or changed at any time
- Terms and conditions and Valuation clawback may apply
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances
- You must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply
- You may need to provide other security
- If you do not already hold a Danske Personal current account, a servicing account will be required
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge on our Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Available with Shared Ownership Schemes. May require additional legal work
- Additional legal costs to be covered by customer