Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Good to know
- £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £150,000 or over until 30 June 2018. Find out more about our other cashback offers
- You could need as little as 5% deposit
- Repay your mortgage over as many as 30 years
- You can make lump sum or overpayments at any time without incurring a charge
- No Early Repayment Charge if you choose to move home or repay your mortgage early
- We offer mortgages through the Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Scheme
Need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- A servicing account will be required
- Your mortgage repayments may go up as well as down
- Not a portable mortgage so if you move home this mortgage will not move with you
A mortgage of £104,000 payable over 18 years on our tracker rate for the mortgage term of 18 years at 2.19% above the Danske Bank Base Rate (UK) of 0.50% (variable) would require 216 monthly payments of £608.83.
The total amount payable would be £131,504.84 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£27,504.84). A product fee (£0), valuation fee (£225) and mortgage exit fees (£125) are also payable.
The overall cost for comparison is 2.8% APRC representative.
The actual rate will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration.
Terms and conditions
- You will have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- If your mortgage term takes you beyond normal retirement age, we may ask you to provide us with evidence that you’ll be able to afford your repayments after you stop working.
Mortgage Cashback Offers
If you are moving home, switching your mortgage to us or buying for the first time we’ll give you £1,500 cashback on mortgages over £150,000. We also offer £1,200 cashback for mortgages between £75,000 and £149,999, or £500 cashback for mortgages under £75,000.
Offer ends 30 June 2018.
Talk to our mortgage team now:
0800 389 0833
To qualify for cashback you must have completed a mortgage application and received an illustration by 30 June 2018. Cashback is only payable upon completion of the mortgage.