We’re here to support you and your business. The help we can offer includes:
- Extending existing working capital facilities to support short term cash flow needs
- Using overdrafts as a tool for introducing additional liquidity
- Invoice Finance as a tool to provide additional working capital requirements
- Financing assets through the use of Asset Finance agreements and rescheduling existing Asset Finance Agreements
- Interest free Hire Purchase payment holidays of up to 3 months for CCA agreements
- Provide cash flow support using the Government schemes for businesses affected by coronavirus
- Interest only periods for existing loans
We appreciate every business is different. The help you need will depend on your individual circumstances, so it’s important that you talk to us about the challenges you and your business are facing.
Your dedicated Relationship Manager or Small Business Adviser are available to support you and we’d encourage you to get in touch.
You can also contact our Business Banking team on 0345 850 9515.
The UK Government announced a package of measures to support business, including the introduction of a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) , Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) and Bounce Back Loans Scheme (BBLS). We continue to work with Government to ensure the schemes are delivered in line with the terms as set out by HM Treasury & the British Business Bank.
The NI Executive is providing a one-off grant of £10,000 to small businesses affected by coronavirus to help them to meet their ongoing business costs. This is subject to a few exclusions.
The COVID-19 Small Business Grant Scheme site provides information on requirements and how to apply, and of course our team is always here to help.
Other Coronavirus Government Support
Find out more about the package of measures which the UK Government recently announced to support NI businesses.