As the impact of coronavirus deepens, you may be worried about how it could affect you and your money.
As your bank, we’re here to support you. So, we’ve put in place some measures to help ease the financial impact.
If you need to talk to us about your finances urgently, please contact us on 0345 6002 882.
If you are worried about making your monthly mortgage repayments we have introduced mortgage payment holidays of up to three months.
You can request a payment holiday on our Mortgage Payment Holiday page provided you’re up-to-date with your monthly mortgage payments and have a residential mortgage or residential buy-to-let mortgage - or you can speak to one of our advisors on 0345 600 2882.
Personal loans and credit cards
If you are worried about making your monthly personal loan or credit card repayments we can offer payment holidays of up to three months, provided you’re up-to-date with your monthly payments.
If you would like to request a Credit Card Payment Holiday you can speak to one of our advisers on 0345 600 2882.
If a payment holiday is not the right option for you, we have alternative options available. To find out more you can speak to one of our advisers on 0345 600 2882.
For customers with overdrafts, we can help with the following measures:
- No interest to be charged on arranged overdrafts for three months up to the end of June 2020, regardless of overdraft limit (our arranged overdraft fee has been removed as of 01/04/2020).
- Increasing your existing overdraft limit - to apply call us on 0345 600 2882.
- Restructuring of repayment plans on existing overdrafts.
If you have a Danske Bank current account without an overdraft:
- You can apply for a new overdraft of up to £500 and we’ll not charge any interest until end of June 2020. You must be 18 or over and applications will be subject to normal credit assessments.
- Apply online through eBanking or by calling us on 0345 600 2882.
For further information on how overdrafts work and eligibility criteria visit our Overdrafts page.