If you are facing financial hardship as a direct result of the coronavirus outbreak, we have options to help you. These include:
- Payment holidays of up to three months, to include customers who are residential buy-to-let landlords
- Interest only repayments
If you would like to request a mortgage payment holiday, you can do so on our Mortgage Payment Holiday page provided you’re up-to-date with your monthly mortgage payments and have a residential mortgage or residential buy-to-let mortgage - or you can speak to one of our advisors on 0345 600 2882.
- Payment holidays of up to three months
- Restructuring to a longer loan term to bring down monthly payments
- Increases to credit card limits, refund of late payment fees and debt restructuring
- We have streamlined our application process
- Restructuring repayment plans for existing overdrafts
To help our customers who use overdrafts during the coronavirus crisis, we’ll be holding our overdraft interest rates at their current rate for three months, until 1 July 2020.
As planned, the fee for using your arranged overdraft will be removed, and other changes to service charges will go ahead as planned from 1 April.
If you need to talk to us about your finances urgently, our branches remain open or you can call us on 0345 6002 882.
We have dedicated the first hour of branch opening for our vulnerable customers, including the elderly and those in need of immediate financial support.