Why choose us?
- Get up to £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £75,000 or more or, if you are a homebuyer or you are switching to us and your home has an EPC or PEA rating of A-C, you might be eligible for Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our remortgage offer
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 35 years
- You can make lump sum or overpayments at any time without incurring a charge
- No Early Repayment Charge if you choose to move home or repay your mortgage early
- We offer mortgages through Co-Ownership
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Cashback and remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- You’ll need a servicing account if you don’t have a current account with us already
- Your mortgage repayments may go up as well as down
- Not a portable mortgage so if you move home this mortgage will not move with you
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Ask us more or book an appointment
Chat with us
We have introduced a Virtual Assistant to help with your query. This is new for Danske Bank and we are still adding more topics to make the experience better.
Please note: This is not a live agent. If your query is urgent please contact us by phone.Start virtual assistant
Book a meeting
Want to book a meeting? Use the below button.
Other important information
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider Base Rate Tracker applications where the applicant's income is in another currency. Fluctuations in the exchange rate may affect your affordability. More information is provided in our glossary.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- For further conditions please see our Home Loan General Offer Conditions.