Why choose us?
- Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage Service - If your home has an energy efficiency rating of A to C we could save you money on your mortgage
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our Remortgage Offer
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 40 years
- You can make lump sum or overpayments at any time without incurring a charge
- No Early Repayment Charge if you choose to move home or repay your mortgage early
- Borrow up to 90% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- Your mortgage repayments may go up as well as down
- Not a portable mortgage so if you move home this mortgage will not move with you
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Decision in Principle (DiP)
You can get a DiP from us. This gives you an estimate of how much money you may be able to borrow. This can be useful to show sellers you’re serious about buying their property.
Ask us more or book an appointment
Other important information
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider Base Rate Tracker applications where the applicant's income is in another currency. Fluctuations in the exchange rate may affect your affordability. More information is provided in our glossary.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- For further conditions please see our Home Loan General Offer Conditions.