Days in Overdraft
- The first £100 of your arranged overdraft is interest-free and fee-free.
- We will not charge an unarranged overdraft usage fee or paid transaction fee if the amount your account was overdrawn by, or was over your arranged overdraft limit by, is £5 or less.
The Cost Calculator always uses current prices and doesn't include prices which are changing on 1st April.
- The balance in the account is £0.00 on the day you use the overdraft;
- You borrow all of the overdraft amount at midday today and use it continuously for the total number of days set out above;
- You will repay the overdraft amount borrowed, including interest and any charges, in full at midday on the last day of the period set out above;
During the period:
- Nothing will be paid into the account;
- There will be no further payments out of the account;
- Any charges and interest due on the amount borrowed will be deducted from the account in accordance with the account terms and conditions.
- Overdrafts are repayable on demand. This means you will have to repay the overdraft in full when asked to do so. You may need to provide security for overdrafts.
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances. You must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
- This is not a commitment to lend.