Owe someone money for dinner? Or want to get your share of that taxi fare?
Paym makes it easier to send and receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number, as long as they’re a Paym user too.
To set it up
- Log on to eBanking
- Click ‘Mobile Services’ in the top menu
- Select Paym under ‘Mobile/Tablet Banking’
- You can add your mobile number here.
(When you register for eBanking and give us a phone number, we’ll automatically register you for Paym anyway.)
To use it
- Log on to the Mobile Bank app
- Select ‘Paym’ from the wheel
- Choose how much to send (you can send up to £250 per day)
- Pick one of your contacts to send the money to.