Danske Bank house mortgage documentation
- Deed of Mortgage in favour of Northern Bank Limited (Please note we have made changes to this document, changes effective from 12 July 2020)
- General Conditions for Solicitors
- Schedule to Mortgage
- Form of Disclaimer (Please note we have made changes to this document and there is an additional requirement for you with regards to the privacy notice. Changes effective from 16 December 2019)
- Form of Consent and Postponement
- Gift Waiver
- Notice to Lessor of Mortgage
- Consent to Sale
- Deeds Schedule
- Law Society of Northern Ireland Certificate of Title (Short Form) (Certificate applies to any home loan instructions issued by the Bank to solicitors on or after 1 January 2019)
- Law Society of Northern Ireland Certificate of Title (Long Form) (Certificate applies to any home loan instructions issued by the Bank to solicitors on or after 1 January 2019)
To view PDF files, you will need a PDF file viewer installed on your computer. Click here to download .
You should only complete the fields on these documents. You must not make any amendments to any of the wording in these documents before returning to us. If you consider that any of the wording in the documents is not appropriate to the transaction you must advise us of the proposed alterations, the reason they are sought and the implications for the Bank’s security. Any approved alterations to the Bank’s Deed of Mortgage must be initialled by all parties to the Deed of Mortgage.
The Mortgage is in favour of Northern Bank Limited and you should not alter this or include our trading name on the Mortgage Deed.
Please do not use the documents on this site in relation to any other mortgage work you may be asked to do on behalf on Danske Bank.
To move between the fields on the online form, use the ‘tab’ key on your keyboard.
Report on Title and Request for Funds
You must complete, print and sign the Certificate (either the Short Form or Long Form version is acceptable) and send the signed hard copy of the Certificate of Title to the Bank. The Bank cannot accept a faxed copy of the Certificate of Title or as an attachment to an email. Please ensure you quote our reference number, as set out in the Bank’s Letter of Instruction, in the Certificate before sending it to us.
THE DOCUMENTATION ON THIS SITE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF SOLICITORS WHO HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY DANSKE BANK AND WHO HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO USE THE FORMS ON THIS SITE.
If you require a hard copy of any of the above documents please contact our Mortgage Processing Unit and we will post the documents to you.