- Go to the Card Management Portal
- Select ‘log on with Temporary PIN/ Password’
- Enter your customer number (which is in the letter we sent you)
- Enter the temporary PIN (at the bottom of the same letter) and click ‘continue’
- Enter the one-time passcode sent to you by text message
- Enter the password you want to use from now on to authorise online purchases and repeat to confirm your password
- Click 'Continue' and your password is created. This will be your personal password which you will use to approve online purchases along with the one-time passcode which we will text you.
How to set up your password
Are your contact details up to date?
We’ll still text a one-time passcode to your mobile and you'll need to enter both your password and one-time passcode successfully before your card payment can be confirmed.
If you don't receive a text message, we might not have your correct mobile number however you can check and update this yourself on eBanking or the Mobile Bank app.
On Mobile Bank
- After you've logged on, tap the profile icon at the bottom of the screen
- tap 'Mobile (personal)' and enter or update your mobile number.
- After you've logged on, select 'Contact' at the top right of the screen
- Select 'Personal data' and 'edit' - you can then enter or update your mobile number
- Enter your eBanking passcode and select 'OK' to save your details.
*Customer Support opening hours are:
- 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday
- 9.00am-5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday
Except for bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business.