Why choose us?
- Get up to £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £75,000 or more or, if you are a homebuyer or you are switching to us and your home has an EPC or PEA rating of A-C, you might be eligible for Danske Carbon Neutral Mortgage
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our remortgage offer
- Fix your rate for an agreed length of time
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 35 years
- A portable mortgage, so you may be able to transfer it if you move house
- We offer mortgages through Co-Ownership
- Make an overpayment of up to 10% each year without incurring Early Repayment Charges. Find out more
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value
Things you need to know
- Cashback and remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- You'll need a servicing account if you don't have a current account with us already
- You may have to pay an Early Repayment Charge
Ask us more or book an appointment
Chat with us
We have introduced a Virtual Assistant to help with your query. This is new for Danske Bank and we are still adding more topics to make the experience better.
Please note: This is not a live agent. If your query is urgent please contact us by phone.Start virtual assistant
Book a meeting
Want to book a meeting? Use the below button.
Other important information
- When you reach the end of your Fixed Rate period, you will automatically move to Danske Follow-on Rate.
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling but will consider Fixed Rate applications where the applicant's income is in another currency. Fluctuations in the exchange rate may affect your affordability. More information is provided in our glossary.
- If you need to close or switch your fixed rate mortgage account to another provider during the fixed rate term, an Early Repayment Charge will normally apply. This example compares the costs associated with early repayment of our 2 and 5 year fixed rate mortgages.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- For further conditions please see our Home Loan General Offer Conditions