Change your phone number or email address
Log on to eBanking, click on Contact, then Personal data and edit your details.
Tell us if your name has changed
Please call into your nearest branch with the original documents that confirm your new name.
Change of address
You can update your address by sending us a secure mail via eBanking or Mobile App, in person at any local branch (with a form of photographic ID) or by signed letter.
How to send a secure mail via eBanking:
- Log on to eBanking
- Select ‘Contact’ from the top right-hand menu
- Select ‘New message’
- When you’ve finished typing your request and new address, click ‘Send message’
- You’ll be asked to enter your password.
How to send a secure mail through the Mobile Bank App:
- Log on to the app
- Tap ‘Messages’
- Tap the pencil icon in the top right corner
- Choose category and type your message
Post a signed letter to your branch detailing your new address. You can find your branch address by searching our branch locator.