To set it up
- Open your Fitbit app
- With your watch nearby, click on the watch image in your app, then select the wallet icon from the app
- Touch ID for ‘Fitbit’ or Enter passcode to authenticate
- Click on Get started
- Enter the enter the details you’re asked for
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- If you’re adding a card for the first time, you’ll be asked to set a four-digit PIN for your watch (if you haven’t already done so). You’ll be asked to confirm your identity – either by speaking to an adviser or by entering a password we’ve texted you.
To use it
- Log on to your Fitbit device using the four-digit PIN you set up – this is valid for 24 hours (or until you take the device off your wrist)
- You can make a payment by tapping your watch where you’d usually tap your card and holding down the side button
- You’ll then receive an in-app message from Fitbit.