Why choose us?
- Get up to £1,500 cashback for First Time Buyers and Home Movers on mortgages of £75,000 and over
- Thinking of moving your mortgage to Danske? We could give you a helping hand with our remortgage offer
- Repay your mortgage over terms up to 30 years
- You could save on interest charges and pay off your mortgage early
- No need to apply for overdrafts or personal loans – withdraw funds from your account at any time up to your Safety Limit
- Your savings can be used to reduce the amount of interest you pay each month
Things you need to know
- Cashback and remortgage offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage, and you may also need to provide other security
- Minimum house valuation £200,000
- You must have a deposit or equity of at least 15%
- The interest you’ll be charged may go up as well as down
- Not a portable mortgage so if you move home this mortgage will not move with you
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
What best describes you?
Other important information
- The bank only provides mortgages in sterling and will not consider Danske Re:pay applications where the applicant's income is in another currency.
- You will be advised of the reduction in the Safety Limit and debit interest applied on your monthly statement. The reduction in the Safety Limit and debit interest applied could vary each month.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- We do not permit a third party to acquire an interest in your property when you have a Danske Re:pay mortgage.
- Meeting the terms and conditions of your mortgage contract does not ensure repayment of the total amount of credit.
- Your Danske Re:pay mortgage account:
- must be used as your main current account
- must be the account into which your salary is paid
- cannot be used for business purposes
- Other special conditions apply and will be detailed in the General Offer conditions, please ask for a copy.
- When the balance on this account is overdrawn, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).