Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Good to know
- £1,500 cashback on mortgages of £150,000 or over until 1 December 2018. Find out more about our other cashback offers
- Helping Hand Remortgage Offer – we could give you a helping hand when moving your mortgage to us. Find out more
- Repay your mortgage over as many as 30 years
- You could save on interest charges and pay off your mortgage early
- No need to apply for overdrafts or personal loans – withdraw funds from your account at any time up to your Safety Limit
- Your savings can be used to reduce the amount of interest you pay each month
Need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over - lending terms and conditions apply
- Your home is security for your mortgage and you may also need to provide other security
- Minimum house valuation £200,000
- You must have a deposit or equity of at least 15%
- The interest you’ll be charged may go up as well as down
- Not a portable mortgage so if you move home this mortgage will not move with you
A mortgage of £197,000 payable over 18 years on our variable rate for the mortgage term of 18 years at our current rate of 3.59% (variable) would require 216 monthly payments of £1,239.88.
The total amount payable would be £267,813.13 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£70,813.13). A product fee (£0), valuation fee (£295) and mortgage exit fees (£125) are also payable.
The overall cost for comparison is 3.7% APRC representative.
The actual rate will depend on your circumstances, please ask for a personalised illustration.
Terms and conditions
- You may have to pay for an independent professional valuation unless you are an existing Danske Bank customer switching mortgages. We will arrange this for you.
- You may have to pay other fees such as legal charges, which are not paid through us.
- You must have buildings insurance in place on your property. You do not have to arrange this through us.
- For full details on charges please see our Tariff of Mortgage Charges.
- If your mortgage term takes you beyond normal retirement age, we may ask you to provide us with evidence that you’ll be able to afford your repayments after you stop working.
- We do not permit a third party to acquire an interest in your property when you have a Danske Re:pay mortgage.
- Meeting the terms and conditions of your mortgage contract does not ensure repayment of the total amount of credit.
- Your Danske Re:pay mortgage account:
- must be used as your main current account
- must be the account into which your salary is paid
- cannot be used for business purposes
- Other special conditions apply and will be detailed in the General Offer conditions, please ask for a copy.
- When the balance on this account is overdrawn, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
We could give you a helping hand with our Cashback Offers or Helping Hand Remortgage Offer.
Find out more