If you often transfer money to the same person, you can save their account details to help make future payments easier. If you save a payee, they’ll be available to select when you make payments through eBanking or the Mobile Bank app. At the moment, you can only edit or delete payees on desktop eBanking.
Add or edit payees on eBanking:
- Log on to eBanking
- Select ‘Pay and transfer’ and then ‘View and edit payees’
- To add a payee:
- Select ‘Add payee’
- Enter the Name of the payee exactly as it appears on their bank account, along with the text you want shown on your account (this is what will show up on your account statement for the payment).
- Enter the sort code and account number of the person you are paying as one long number of 14 digits with no spaces.
- Enter the payment reference (This is what will show up on the payee’s account statement).
- Select OK
- To edit a payee:
- Select the payee you want to edit and click ‘Edit…’ or simply click the name of the payee to open the Edit screen
- Edit the payee details as necessary.
- When you’re happy with the changes, select OK
- To delete a payee select ‘Delete’
- Select the payee you want to delete ensuring the blue dot is marked against the payee.
- Select ‘Delete’
- The payee will be removed from your list of payees.