- MoneyHelper offers impartial guidance to make your money and pension choices clearer. This includes In-depth guides to help improve finances, tools and calculators to help keep track and plan ahead and support over the phone and online.
- Advice NI and its members offer free, independent, high quality advice on issues such as Benefits, Debt, Housing, Employment, Disability, Community Care and Consumer issues
- Stepchange offers free, confidential and expert debt advice and money guidance, based on a few simple questions to better understand your circumstances, enabling them to then recommend the best solution or service and support for as long as you need their help.
- Payplan offers free, simple debt advice to anyone who needs it. Its mission is to help people become debt-free through clear, honest advice and debt solutions that work.
- The Consumer Council provides free, independent support and advice for all consumers and businesses in Northern Ireland, particularly around saving money on your household bills, personal finance and budgeting and the cost of living with a number of interactive tools to help save you money.
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) provides free debt help and local community groups across the UK.
- UK Finance Dealing with Debt: This leaflet provides helpful advice on how your bank and other organisations can support you navigating debt.
- Housing Rights Service: This leaflet from the Housing Rights Service provides helpful advice if you are struggling to pay your mortgage and provides a list of organisations who can offer free, confidential and independent advice.
Getting help outside Danske Bank
We’re here to help, but we know you might prefer to look to independent sources
If you are worried about your finances, are concerned about debt or are struggling with your mental health, there are a range of organisations and local charities across Northern Ireland which can provide free, helpful advice and support.