To set it up
- Open the Samsung Pay app. If the app isn’t already there for you, you can download it from the Google Apps Store
- Click ‘Add’
- Then ‘Add credit or debit card’
- Use your camera to capture your card – or enter the card details manually.
To use it
On Samsung mobiles
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen
- Tap your phone where you’d usually tap your card.
You’ll receive a confirmation that the transaction is complete, along with the amount paid.
On Gear S3 or Gear Sport
- Press and hold the ‘Back’ key
- Touch the ‘Pay’ button
- Tap your Gear device where you’d usually tap your card.
Samsung Pay on Gear works comfortably at any angle for users, however for the most seamless payment experience we encourage users to tap the top edge of the watch interface to the NFC reader on the point of sale terminal.
Need more help using Samsung Pay?
If you have questions or require assistance getting the most from Samsung Pay on your Galaxy smartphone, please visit Samsung.com/uk/SamsungPay