To set it up
You’ll need to download the Garmin Connect app and add your device:
- Within the app, select Garmin Pay
- Click ‘Manage your wallet’
- Select ‘Add card’ and enter the details you’re asked for
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- You’ll be asked to set a four-digit PIN for your watch (if you haven’t already done so)
- You’ll be asked to confirm your identity – either by speaking to an adviser or by entering a password we’ve texted you.
To use it
- Log on to your Garmin device using the four-digit PIN you set up – this is valid for 24 hours (or until you take the device off your wrist)
- You can make a payment by tapping your watch where you’d usually tap your card and holding down one of the side buttons
- You’ll then receive an in-app message from Garmin.