Customer / Visitor Questionnaire
We look forward to welcoming you to our office.
As Coronavirus restrictions are gradually eased across the UK, we continue to follow Government guidelines closely to ensure that our offices are as safe as possible. Please complete the following short questionnaire prior to commencing your visit to our offices to ensure the health and safety of all employees, customers and visitors.
Self-Declaration by Visitor:
Before progressing with your visit confirm the following:
- You are not feeling unwell, have felt unwell in the past 48 hours or have any common symptoms of Covid-19 as per Public Health Agency guidelines.
- You are not waiting a COVID-19 test result.
- You are not self-isolating or quarantining.
- You have not been in contact with colleagues, family or friends who have returned from one of those areas or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
All site visitors are reminded of the following guidelines:
- Please sanitise hands on entry and departure.
- You should wear a face covering as you move around the office, unless exempt.
- Take a temperature check reading on entry to the building. If a high temperature level has been indicated, please retake the temperature check again after several minutes of rest. If a second high temperature is indicated, do not proceed with your visit and inform your host.
- Maintain social distancing at all times and where possible, use stairs as a preference over lifts.
- Avoid shaking hands and physical contact and limit touching surfaces as much as possible.
- Follow the one-way direction signs where indicated.
- Your host will advise when you have the option to remove your face covering.
When you click 'Send' you also agree to send your information to us at Danske Bank.
The information you provide will be held by Danske Bank UK. In the event of a positive Covid case, close contacts during the previous 48 hours will be contacted and advised to self isolate, the data will be retained for three weeks, access will be limited to a small number of staff operating the close contact process. By continuing, you confirm you're happy with this and that you've had a chance to read the how we use personal information guide.