Our social media policy
We will reply to queries on Facebook and Twitter as soon as possible between the hours of 8am and 11pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 5pm at the weekends.
Our Linked In, Instagram and YouTube channels are not for customer service, and instead are for news and updates. They are not managed between the hours stated above.
Outside of these hours, we will reply when we’re back online. If you have an emergency (like lost or stolen cards or fraud) you can call our 24 hour numbers.
To answer some queries, we may need to ask you for more information so we can investigate properly. To ensure your privacy and security, we’ll ask you to send us a private message on our channels or arrange a phone call where we can help with these.
Keep yourself right
Remember to never share personal or sensitive information about your personal banking needs or your account publicly on any of our pages, or on your own social media or messenger channels.
Our social media channels are public – anyone can see your posts, and sometimes they can even appear in search engine results – so please be mindful of the information you share.
While we welcome your questions, comments and constructive criticism, we ask our users to interact in a respectful and reasonable manner. Personal abuse, offensive and unlawful activity will be removed.
We may also delete or remove comments or posts that we deem to:
- contain offensive, threatening, abusive or obscene language or content (including profanities and derogatory terms, images, videos, links or other content);
- have no relevance or connection to the theme of our page or the post shared;
- suggest activities that are harmful or dangerous;
- feature anything of an illegal or unlawful nature;
- have any content that violates copyright or licence agreements;
- contain names of Danske Bank staff;
- be spam, or content for unrelated services or products.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to these guidelines, and users who violate them repeatedly will be blocked from our pages.
We love to hear your comments and opinions, however do remember that these are open forums and opinions posted by other users do not necessarily represent the views of Danske Bank.
We hope these guidelines help ensure that everyone can have a good experience on our pages and we look forward to chatting to you on them – see you there!