This can be personal information that you have provided, or we have collected from elsewhere, including:
- Application forms, emails, letters, webforms or on telephone calls.
- Information from how you use your accounts.
- Information from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
- Joint account holders and people you are financially linked to.
- From your financial advisors.
- Through digital channels and social media platforms, such as, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Depending on the nature of the information collected, sometimes we can only use your information if you have agreed to its use. This is usually when the information is of a sensitive nature or relates to your marketing preferences. Some information is used because we need to comply with laws, such as, when detecting or preventing financial crime.
If we are using your information entirely on your agreement, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will sometimes mean we can no longer provide you with products of services.