What is Danske Futures?
Danske Futures is an opportunity open to anyone who wants to study part-time while gaining experience within a financial institution. By taking up a role within our Personal Banking and Small Business or Operations teams, you’ll be able to ‘make more possible’ by focusing on your study while completing projects that will have a real impact on our business.
Our fully funded degree programme will set you up for success, whether you are a school leaver or have decided that now is the perfect time for a career change. This is a permanent opportunity where you'll earn a salary from the start.
There’s never been a better time to join Danske Bank, with so many exciting opportunities throughout the business to develop your career.
What we’re offering you
- A chance to be part of a company who are striving to be the best bank for colleagues, customers, society and partners.
- A fee-free alternative to the traditional University route.
- Graduate after 3 years with a BSc Hons in Leading on Customer Operations from Ulster University.
- Get a head-start on your career with Danske Bank and gain invaluable experience within Financial Services.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary alongside a fee-free alternative to University
- 32 days’ leave per year (22 days’ annual leave plus 10 paid bank holidays).
- Membership of the Danske Bank Employee Pension Plan - The Bank will contribute up to 10% of your salary
- Funded private medical care provided by Benenden
- Access to ‘Danske Discounts’ offering discount on a wide range of products and activities such as eating out, fashion, accommodation, motoring and gym membership.
- Financial support for Further Education after 12 months service
- Discounts on Danske Bank UK financial products
- A range of flexible benefits that enable you to tailor your reward to the things you value most, such as holiday buy, allowing you to purchase an extra week of leave
Hannah Lyons, Digital Transformation Analyst
Hannah says ‘I joined Danske Futures having left a traditional university degree, and I’ve never regretted my decision. The programme allowed me to deliver real change in the organisation by developing and implementing projects in the bank as part of my assignments. Danske Futures has enabled me to gain a full BSc Honours Degree while also gaining over 3 years of full-time work experience, with the opportunity to get exposure to the Leadership teams within the bank from a very early stage in my career’.