- A £7 cash reward every month paid directly into your account. There’s a £2 monthly account fee whether you qualify for the reward or not.
- Contactless Debit Mastercard.
- Easy access to your account with eBanking and Mobile Bank App.
- Send and receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number with Paym.
- Make payments using your smart phone or smart watch.
- Need a bit of extra credit at times? You can apply for an overdraft with this account.
How to get the cash reward
Our thank you for banking with us!
We’ll credit £7 to your account each month, provided that you have paid in at least £1,200 and logged on to eBanking or Mobile Banking by 6pm on the last business day of the previous calendar month.
We’re making changes to Danske Cash Reward
From 1 September 2022, we’ll be making some changes to Danske Cash Reward.
Please consider these changes fully before applying for a new Danske Cash Reward account.
The changes in detail
Change 1 – Account Name The name of the account will change from Danske Cash Reward to Danske Reward.
Change 2 – Monthly reward The monthly reward will reduce from £7 to £5.
Change 3 – Criteria to qualify for the monthly reward The criteria you need to meet will change as follows:
|What it is now||What it's changing to|
|Minimum monthly lodgement:||£1,200||£1,000|
|You must:||Log onto eBanking or Mobile Bank at least once a month||Get your statements for this account digitally|
|New additional criteria:||Complete at least 8 debit card transactions per month*|
* Note this does not include cash machine transactions or credits to the account
A copy of the new Danske Reward Terms & Conditions, which will become effective from 1 September 2022 is available, Special Terms and Conditions -Personal Current Accounts Danske Reward.
Ready to open a Danske Cash Reward account?
To apply for this account:
- If you’re a new Danske Bank customer, you must be living in Northern Ireland
- If you’re already a Danske Bank customer, you must be living in the UK
- You must be at least 18 years old
Important information about this account
- Terms and conditions
- Personal account interest rates – interest rates for this account
- Fee information document – this will help you compare fees for this account with other accounts.
- How to reduce or avoid fees, charges and interest
- Glossary – an explanation of payment account terms and definitions.
- Our app is available to our customers who use eBanking and use an iOS or Android device
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances. Lending terms and conditions apply.
If you don’t understand something, or want to find out more, phone us on 0800 660 033.
Switching a current account to Danske Bank is a free, quick and simple process
With the Current Account Switch Service, the switch is guaranteed to be completed within seven business days.