Log on to District
Log on for the first time as a new userFor your first logon, you will need your user ID, temporary PIN and eSafeID device to set up your District access.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Click to activate your eSafeID.
- Enter user ID and temporary PIN and click 'Continue'.
- Press 'Send' and you will receive an activation code via SMS.
If your phone number is not registered, you must choose another activation method. See help info on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the page. Click ‘Continue to Log on’, and you are ready to log on to District.
Log on to District
You need your User ID, password, eSafeID device or access to the Danske ID app each time you want to log on to District.
To log on, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to danskebank.co.uk.
- Click 'Log on' in the top right corner, and choose 'District'.
- Enter your ID and password, and click 'Continue'.
- You can choose to log on with an eSafeID device or by using the Danske App
- If you select to use eSafeID, enter a security code from your eSafeID device, and click ‘Continue’
- Or if you have selected Danske ID App, you will be prompted to send an approval to your mobile device. You will then be invited to scan a QR code with the camera on your mobile device and once successful you can swipe to approve.
- You are now logged on to District.
Password or security code error
If you get the error message 'Invalid password or security code', you have entered an incorrect password or security code:
Please note that your log on details will be blocked after 5 attempts. To activate them again, please contact District Customer Support.
Enter the temporary PIN you have received by letter in the password field.
When you activate your eSafeID, you will have to set a password that contains at least 4 characters, including one number.
Your user ID
When you establish a District agreement, you get a user ID. The assigned user ID is stated in the agreement document appendix. If you do not have the appendix, you can retrieve your user ID in the following ways:
- In the letter you received together with the eSafeID device for District.
- In 'User Administration' in District if another user on your agreement has the required access rights.
- Contact District Customer Support on 028 9031 1377 or +44 2890 311377 if you are calling from outside the UK.