Making a payment on District
Follow the instructions below or get in touch with our dedicated District Customer Support team.
- Once you’ve logged on to District, select ‘Payments,’ then ‘Create Payments’.
- Enter the payment you wish to make, including the payment type. You can save these payment details along with other payments you have set up by ticking the box. If you leave the box unticked, the payment will be saved and can be authorised individually
- If you have sufficient access, you’ll be able to save the payment as a creditor. You can then use the Creditor ID (short name or reference) for future payments.
- You’ll also have the option of creating further payments or you can progress with authorising the current payment.
- If you can authorise payments alone you can do this straight away. If you operate two jointly, the person providing the second authorisation can access the ‘List of outgoing payments’ and choose to authorise the payment.
- You can authorise payments with your password, which counts as your digital signature.
If you require further assistance please contact us.
|District Customer Support|
|UK Number||International Number||Opening hours|
|02890 311377||+44 2890 311377||
Mon - Thurs: 8am - 6pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
We may record or monitor calls to confirm details of our conversations, and for training and quality purposes. Lines are open at the times shown above, except for bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business.