- Available to relationship managed customers in Business Centres and Corporate Banking
- District - our online banking platform
- Access to Branch and Post Office® network
|Danske Large Business|
|A current account providing you with the convenience of using your local Danske Bank Branch, local Post Office®, and District to manage your finances.|
|District Payments Module*||£10 per month|
|Mastercard Business Debit Card||Free|
|Post Office® Service||Yes|
|Lodgement Fee||80p per lodgement|
|Items lodged at cash drop||80p per item|
|Cash lodged at cash drop||90p per £100 lodged|
|Items lodged at counter||80p per item|
|Cash lodged at counter||90p per £100 lodged|
|Cheques Issued & manual debits||90p per item|
|Cash withdrawal at counter||90p per withdrawal|
|Cash paid out at counter||£1.40 (per £100 paid out)|
* District may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
** See our 'Fees and service charges explained - Business Accounts' leaflet for full details.
Products and Services included to help you manage your cashflow
Set up and receive email, SMS or Push mail notifications about your balance and transactions.
Find out more
Mastercard Business Debit Card
A secure and convenient way to make purchases or get cash anywhere in the world.
Find out more
This section contains the important information relating to your account.
- Terms and conditions - Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained – Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained – foreign payments
- Interest Rates
- Important information about Business Banking
Using the Current Account Switch Service, switching your current account to Danske Bank is a free, quick, simple process and it is guaranteed to be completed within seven working days.
For more details about the Current Account Switch Service and the Current Account Switch Guarantee, please visit our Become a customer page.