- Check account balances
- View transactions
- Make payments and transfers
- Access your statements online
- Free Webroot SecureAnywhere® antivirus software
Your business must have a current account with Danske Bank and a District agreement. The agreement must be signed by an authorised signatory of the business and should contain information on users, authorisations and modules.
- View our 'Terms and Conditions Business Accounts' leaflet for full details
- View our 'Fees and service charges explained – Business Accounts' leaflet for full details
District may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
To help keep you up to date with your account balance, we can send you a text message to let you know when your balance falls above or below a level you have set yourself. This will help you know when a payment is in your account, or when you are getting near a debit balance or your overdraft limit on your account. [We do not charge for this service, but you may have to pay your mobile-phone company.]