You must fill in a separate application for each new cardholder
You can either:
- Apply for a debit card which allows the cardholder to withdraw cash at a cash machine and/or pay for goods and services at any point of sale (retail) outlet.
- Apply for a deposit only card which is used soley for the purposes of depositing cash at Post Offices.
The level of authority you give to your cardholder(s) is entirely at your own discretion.
Is your account managed in Branch or by Small Business?
If your account is managed by your local Branch or Small Business Advisor you can now apply to add a new cardholder via the link below.
To add a new cardholder to your business current account simply click the ‘apply now’ button below and complete all relevant details on the form.
You should then expect to hear from us within 5-7 business days.
If you don't hear from us within this time please contact the Bank on 03452 666 555 from the UK or +44 28 90 049 244 from outside the UK. Lines are open from 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 5pm Sat & Sun (excluding Bank Holiday's or any other holiday's in Northern Ireland when the Bank is not open for business).
How to submit completed paper application forms
If you have chosen to complete a paper application to add a new cardholder to your business account, you can submit your completed cardholder application and signatory information form in one of the following ways:
- If you are an active District user, please scan the documents in full colour and submit via the secure message function within District. We cannot accept documents submitted to us via email.
- Leave the signed paper documents into your local branch marked for the attention of: “Service Team, Business Customer Support, Killeaton House” and ask the branch to forward the documents to Business Customer Support.
- Post the signed paper documents to us directly at:
Business Customer Support
41 Mosside Road