- Our Fixed Rate Business Loan provides you with longer-term finance when you want to invest in the development of your business.
- The interest rate can be fixed for either 3 or 5 years, after which the loan will be converted to a variable rate business loan.
- Loan repayments are fixed for the term and will remain the same whether interest rates rise or fall.
- Repayments are monthly however this can be changed to suit your business cash flow.
- Borrow between £25,000 and £250,000.
- We offer an interest only option.
- Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly.
- Our arrangement fee is negotiable.
- An early repayment charge is applied if the loan is repaid in full or a lump sum repayment is made during the fixed rate term.
- If you do not already hold a Danske Business Current Account, a Servicing Account will be required.
Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
You may need to provide security.
The rate and term at which we lend will reflect our assessment of the circumstances of your business, the chosen loan amount and the loan purpose. Written quotations are available on request.