- Access to District - our online banking platform
- Mastercard Business Debit Card included
- Access to Branch and Post Office® Network
|A current account providing you with the convenience of using your local Danske Bank Branch, local Post Office®, and District to manage your finances.|
|Mastercard Business Debit Card||Yes|
|Post Office® Service||Yes|
|Items lodged at cash drop||20p per item|
|Cash lodged at cash drop||20p per £100 lodged|
|Items lodged at counter||20p per item|
|Cash lodged at counter||20p per £100 lodged|
|Cheques Issued & manual debits||82p per item|
|Cash withdrawal at counter||82p per withdrawal|
|Cash paid out at counter||£1.32 per £100 paid out|
* District may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
** See our 'Fees and service charges explained – Business Accounts' leaflet for full details.
Products and Services included to help you manage your cashflow
Set up and receive email, SMS or Push mail notifications about your balance and transactions.
Find out more
Mastercard Business Debit Card
A secure and convenient way to make purchases or get cash anywhere in the world.
Find out more
This section contains the important information relating to your account.
- Terms and Conditions - Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained - Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained - foreign payments
- Interest rates
- Important information about Business Banking
Using the Current Account Switch Service, switching your current account to Danske Bank is a free, quick, simple process and it is guaranteed to be completed within seven working days.
For more details about the Current Account Switch Service and the Current Account Switch Guarantee, please visit our Become a customer page.
How to apply for your account
Return your completed application form to:
Business Customer Support
PO Box 2111
Belfast, BT10 9EG