- Our Danske Charity Account comes with District, our online financial platform, which is accessible, customisable and operates in real-time. District gives you a single point of entry to your finances, helping you make insightful decisions to suit you.
- Ability to authorise up to four signatories on the account
- Mastercard Business Debit Card included
- Access to Branch and Post Office™ Network
|Danske Charity Account|
|A current account providing you with the convenience of using your local Danske Bank Branch, local Post Office®, and District to manage your finances.|
|Mastercard Business Debit Card||Yes|
|Post Office® Service||Yes|
|Items lodged at cash drop||20p per item|
|Cash lodged at cash drop||20p per £100 lodged|
|Items lodged at counter||20p per item|
|Cash lodged at counter||20p per £100 lodged|
|Cheques Issued & manual debits||41p per item|
|Cash withdrawal at counter||Free|
|Cash paid out at counter||66p per £100 paid out|
*District may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
**See Fees and service charges explained - Business Accounts leaflet for full details.
Products and Services included to help you manage your cashflow
Set up and receive email, SMS or Push mail notifications about your balance and transactions.
Find out more
Mastercard Business Debit Card
A secure and convenient way to make purchases or get cash anywhere in the world.
Find out more
This section contains the important information relating to your account.
With effect from 30 September 2022 new Danske Charity Accounts will be limited to a maximum of 4 signatories. One of your officers must already be an existing Danske Bank personal or business customer.
To open a Danske Charity Account you must be a recognised charity that is registered with HM Revenue & Customs and/or The Charity Commission for England and Wales and/or The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator and/or the Charity Commissioner of Northern Ireland. Please see "Terms and Conditions - Business Accounts" below for full details.
- Terms and Conditions - Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained - Business Accounts
- Fees and service charges explained - foreign payments
- Interest Rates
- Important information about Business Banking
Using the Current Account Switch Service, switching your current account to Danske Bank is a free, quick, simple process and it is guaranteed to be completed within seven working days.
For more details about the Current Account Switch Service and the Current Account Switch Guarantee, please visit our Become a customer page.