Making more possible for your business
Making more possible
with Danske Bank
At Danske Bank we’ve been making more possible for over 200 years. And these are three little words that you’ll be seeing more often.
They sum up how we help Northern Ireland’s businesses, from start-ups to large corporates, with funding and expertise through our programmes, resources and sponsorships, such as Danske Small Business Hub, Danske Business Lab, Digital DNA, Danske Advantage events and Danske Bank Export First.
Together, we can make a lot of things possible, whether…
- You’re a start-up – we help you get up and running
- You’re looking to grow – we offer you flexible support that your modern business deserves
- You want to tackle global markets – we enable you to compete
Now, how can we make more possible for your business?
Making Corporate Banking better
Our Corporate team are leaders in local Corporate Banking having again been named Corporate Bank of the Year for the 7th time in 8 years*. Speak to one of our team today and find out how we’re making more possible for businesses across Northern Ireland.
*Insider Northern Ireland Dealmaker Awards 2018Find out more
Making more possible
Find out how we’re making more possible for businesses across Northern Ireland and why we’re No. 1 for business customer satisfaction*.
*Source: Based on a survey run by the market research agency Aalund.Find out more
Making things happen for Neueda
Steven Creighton, CFO, talks about Neueda’s continued success, ambitious growth plans locally and internationally, and the partnership approach we’ve taken to help support them on their journey.
By making more possible for our business customers, we’ve become the No. 1 bank for business customer satisfaction *
* Source : Survey commissioned by Danske Bank of businesses in Northern Ireland with turnover between £400,000 and £240 million, run by the market research agency Aalund. Based on interviews undertaken during the period September 2016 to August 2017.
Making the switch
8 out of 10 businesses save money* when they switch to us. That’s why we’re one of the leading banks in Northern Ireland.
Speak to our dedicated switching team to make more possible for your business.
* Source : Based on a survey we conducted on our Business Banking customers who switched in the last 24 months up to August 2017. 83% of the customers who responded to the survey stated they saved money.
The Current Account Switch Service applies to businesses whose annual turnover does not exceed £6.5 million.