- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme provides you with cashflow support due to Coronavirus or funding for investment
- No arrangement fee or guarantee premium
- Loan value up to £25m for Borrowers with a 2019 turnover of up to £250m, or £50m for Borrowers with a 2019 turnover greater than £250m
- Loan term can vary between 3 months to 3 years
Eligibility at time of application;
- Your business has been adversely impacted by coronavirus
- You operate in an eligible sector. Ineligible sectors can be found on the British Business Bank website
- Over 50% of your business turnover is generated from trading activity
- Your 2019 annual turnover is more than £45m
- Your business has NOT been subject to collections proceedings or collective insolvency procedings
CLBILS is delivered by the British Business Bank, through Danske Bank as an accredited lender.
Managed by the British Business Bank on behalf of, and with the financial backing of, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy. British Business Bank plc is a development bank wholly owned by HM Government. It is not authorised or regulated by the PRA or the FCA. Visit british-business-bank.co.uk
The provision of the CLBILS guarantee does not imply any endorsement or warranty of Danske Bank from the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy or the UK Government.