How it works
Your part (average 20 minutes)
- Customise your account
- Tell us about you and your business
- Tell us who owns or runs the business
- Tell us who you want to access the account
- Tell us a bit more information about the day-to-day activity you expect on your account
Our part (average 48 hours)
- We will email you as soon as your application has been received and will keep you up to date with the progress throughout
- We may need to contact you if we need further information
- We aim to have your account up and running within 48 hours
What you’ll need
- You will need the personal details such as name, address and date of birth for anyone detailed in the application. Please have their permission before giving any personal information.
- As much information about your business as you can. If you are a new start-up business, you may want to have your Business Plan handy.
- We will be asking for details on how you will be using the account. We don’t expect specifics, but your best estimates on how much money your business makes annually, how much you expect to lodge or withdraw in cash, and also details and amounts of any international payments you intend on making or receiving.
- You are a new Danske Bank business customer
- All Owners/Partners/Directors are over the age of 18
- Your business is registered within the UK
- Your business is not part of a group that has a global parent company
- You do not wish to apply for borrowing as part of this application