How does Confidential Invoice Discounting work?
- You complete the sale to your customer
- You generate an invoice to your customer
- You can use Danske Bank's online system, ‘Client Manager’ to upload your invoices to Danske Bank
- Once we receive your invoice, Danske Bank can make up to 85% of that invoice value available to you
- Once your customer pays you for that invoice and the payment is lodged with Danske Bank, the remaining balance (less any charges) will be paid to you
- To use the Invoice Discounting service, you will need to open a Danske Bank business current account and sign an agreement with us. You will be required to assign your invoices to Danske Bank and provide Personal Indemnities. Other terms and conditions may apply.
What are the benefits of Confidential Invoice Discounting?
Improve your cash flow to support your business growth
- It is kept completely confidential from your customers
- Improve your ability to secure settlement discounts from suppliers
- Create efficiencies in your business by freeing up time spent on monitoring your cashflow
Things you need to know
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
- The rate and term at which we lend will reflect our assessment of the circumstances of your business, the chosen loan amount and the loan purpose. Written quotations are available on request.
- We are a member of UK Finance and we operate our business in accordance with the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Finance Standards Framework
- The Standards Framework, the guidance and the complaints procedure can be viewed on the UK Finance website at ukfinance.org.uk .
We're here to help
Get in touch with us using one of the ways below.
*Lines are open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday except for bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business.