- Proud tradition of being known as "The Farmers Bank"
- Dedicated Relationship Banking
- Fast Local Decision Making
- Expertise in the Agri Sector
- Knowledge of the local NI Agribusiness marketplace
- Innovative digital services
Agribusiness support team0345 266 8899
Mon-Fri / 8am-8pm *
Sat / 9am-1pm *
* Except Bank Holidays. Call charges may vary. Please contact your phone company for details. Calls may be recorded.
Hands-on knowledge and expertise
Our knowledge of the local NI Agribusiness marketplace is deep grained as we’ve been at the heart of local business for over 200 years.
With a team of specialist Agribusiness Managers spread across the province we are committed to nurturing long term relationships and supporting the growth of an industry which is a cornerstone of our local communities.
Danske Bank’s innovative digital services have always been regarded as cutting edge – noted both for their ease of use and the groundbreaking solutions they deliver. So it’s easier for your business to both work more effectively in the present – and plan for the future too. Leading innovation
Generations of Support
At Danske Bank we know that a viable and sustainable agricultural industry is vital to the economic success of Northern Ireland and to the survival of rural communities.
We also recognise our responsibility as the ‘Farmers Bank’ for supporting the industry and the farming community, not just commercially but through a wide range of sponsorship and support.
Our sponsorships include:
- Sole Sponsor of the Royal Ulster Winter Fair – the premier event for dairy farmers – since 1986
- Platinum Sponsor of the Young Farmers Clubs of Ulster with some individual sponsorships running for almost 40 years
- Sponsorship of the Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association’s Annual Dinner
- Student bursary provider at Enniskillen, Greenmount and Loughry campuses
- Numerous sponsorships of breed societies, local shows, Organic NI and the Ulster Grassland Society
Let's work together
We look forward to being your partner on the road ahead.