- Proud tradition of being known as "The Farmers Bank"
- Dedicated Relationship Banking
- Fast Local Decision Making
- Expertise in the Agri Sector
- Knowledge of the local NI Agribusiness marketplace
- Innovative digital services
Agri Sustainability Fund
We’ve launched our £35 million Agri Sustainability Fund to support agribusiness customers with the introduction of sustainability initiatives and their transition to net zero.
See how we've helped Dunleath Estates on their sustainable journey.
Hands-on knowledge and expertise
Our knowledge of the local NI Agribusiness marketplace is deep grained as we’ve been at the heart of local business for over 200 years.
With a team of specialist Agribusiness Managers spread across the province we are committed to nurturing long term relationships and supporting the growth of an industry which is a cornerstone of our local communities.
- Whether we provide credit depends on your circumstances, and you must be 18 or over. Lending terms and conditions apply.
- You may need to provide security.
- The rate and term at which we lend will reflect our assessment of the circumstances of your business, the chosen loan amount and the loan purpose. Written quotations are available on request.
Generations of support
At Danske Bank we know that a viable and sustainable agricultural industry is vital to the economic success of Northern Ireland and to the survival of rural communities.
We also recognise our responsibility as the ‘Farmers Bank’ for supporting the industry and the farming community, not just commercially but through a wide range of sponsorship and support.
Our sponsorships include:
- Sole Sponsor of the Royal Ulster Winter Fair – the premier event for dairy farmers – since 1986
- Platinum sponsor of the Young Farmers Clubs of Ulster with some individual sponsorships running for over 50 years
- Student bursary provider at Enniskillen, Greenmount and Loughry campuses
- Numerous sponsorships of breed societies, local shows and the Ulster Grassland Society