Additional support for businesses outside Danske Bank
You may want to speak to someone else if you’re worried.
- The Money And Mental Health Policy Institute offer a Best Practice Checklist For Employers
- Mental Health at work offers guidance for employers on how to create a culture of financial wellness at work.
- Mind have guidance on managing stress and building resilience:
- AWARE NI offers mental health support for people with depression and bipolar disorder and provides face to face and online support groups. You can get in touch at email@example.com
- The Samaritans offer support for anyone who’s struggling to cope and needs someone to listen without judgement or pressure. Samaritans is not only for moments of crisis. Available to help 24/7 on Freephone 116 123.
- Lifeline is the Northern Ireland crisis response helpline service for people who are experiencing distress or despair due to trauma, suicide, self-harm, abuse, depression and anxiety and need immediate help. Call 0808 808 8000 or 18001 088 808 800 (for deaf and hard of hearing Textphone users) available 24/7.
- GamCare offers free information, advice and support for anyone affected by problem gambling.
- Dunlewey Addiction Services offers confidential assistance for anyone aged 18 and over affected by gambling in Northern Ireland.
- Gamban blocks over 55,000 gambling websites and apps.
- GAMSTOP stops you from using licensed gambling websites and apps, for as long as you like.
- MoneyHelper offer helpful guidance for those who are self-employed including information on the benefits available, surviving on a variable income, managing debts, short and long term savings and pensions.
- PayPlan offer self-employed debt help and have developed a series of debt guides focused on Bounce Back Loans, dealing with debt in different business types, debt solutions and more.